What is RevSeller?
RevSeller is one of the most powerful tools to analyze the seller market on Amazon. Amazon merchants use the RevSeller chrome extension to find best-selling products across various platforms. RevSeller is also quick and effective. It is well known for performing market research within seconds. With RevSeller, Amazon merchants can plan the launch of their following product. The exciting features and performance indexes in RevSeller help Amazon merchants decide which product will sell best and fastest.
Table of Contents
What does RevSeller do?
- Provides current and average pricing: Product prices are constantly fluctuating. RevSeller tracks the fluctuations and presents an average selling price.
- Provides current sales and average rank: Sales rank is significant for a product. The higher the sales rank, the higher profits merchants can expect.
- Calculates net profit for MFNs and FBAs: MFN and FBA sellers are tracked on RevSeller. Net profits can be estimated with this chrome extension.
- Provides Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): Every seller on Amazon is assigned an Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).
- Provides Parent Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): Every seller on Amazon is assigned a parent Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN).
- Shows product dimensions and weight: The variation viewer in RevSeller records product dimensions and weight of products from different sellers.
- Access to the number of vendors of FBA and MFN: RevSeller tracks the number of MFN and FBA sellers throughout the globe. Merchants have access to this information to use it for their benefit.
- Provides a link to check for restrictions: RevSeller provides product links at a single location. Merchants can check the desired products anytime.
- Real-time product tracking: Amazon merchants can carry out real-time tracking of their products. They can know which are selling better, where, when, and why.
- Provides you with the selling price and the buy cost: RevSeller constantly tracks the market. It can provide the current selling price and buy cost almost accurately at any time.
How to set up RevSeller?
1. Create an account
You have to start by creating an account on the RevSeller official website. This will require your basic contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. Once your account is created, a verification link will be sent to your email address. You will have to click verify in the received email to confirm your RevSeller account.
2. Fill out setup information.
For filling the setup information, the users will be asked to fill out the necessary information. It will include details of your Amazon merchandise. Make sure you fill out only the correct information. It will affect the results that RevSeller will get you.
3. Download RevSeller Google Chrome Extension
RevSeller chrome extension is available for download on Google. You have to download the RevSeller extension and connect with your Google Chrome. Download the extension on all the devices you wish to use on your RevSeller account. Without the RevSeller chrome extension, you cannot use RevSeller on your device.
4. Start selling and calculating the price after downloading the extension
Once every step above is completed, you are free to use RevSeller. You can do thorough research, calculate current market values, make decisions on sales and start selling your products on Amazon.
Is RevSeller Free or Paid?
RevSeller offers a free 30-day trial to all Amazon merchants who sign up. After the free trial, RevSeller is available at an annual subscription of $99.99. All charges are included in the subscription amount. Amazon merchants can cancel their subscription anytime without any cancellation fee.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of RevSeller?
Following are the benefits of RevSeller:
- Easy setup
- Thorough market research
- Accessible across multiple devices
- User-friendly interface
- Detailed information feed
- Simple cancellation policy
- The second installment of virtual assistant with the same subscription
Following are the disadvantages of RevSeller are:
- Accessible only through Google Chrome
- Inaccessible on mobile phones and tablets
- Not pocket friendly for small businesses
- Difficult to use for first-time users
How do you use RevSeller?
Check the Number of FBA Sellers currently offering the item. RevSeller keeps track of all the FBA sellers presently selling the same product as you. It allows sellers to keep a check on their competition.
Check product reviews. Product reviews are critical to ascertain customer requirements. Product reviews give an idea of what sells most and are lacking in the current product.
Check product links on eBay and Google. With RevSeller, merchants can have easy access to desired product links. All these product links are available at a centralized location.
Check product rank based on category. RevSeller can categorize products and check their current and average rank. It becomes easy for sellers to list products under specific categories.
Request approval for newly listed brands. Newly listed brands in Amazon can request approval to be viewed as Amazon sellers.
Check most popular variation viewer based on product ratings. Variation viewer picks out the trending variations such as color, design, size, etc., from the similar products sold through various platforms. Merchants can then sell the variations which are in most demand.
Can I use RevSeller on multiple devices?
RevSeller extension can be used on multiple devices. Amazon merchants can use their RevSeller subscription on any device with a RevSeller chrome extension.
Are there alternative tools other than RevSeller?
AZInsight is an Amazon FBA product analytics tool. It also offers a Google Chrome extension. Unlike RevSeller, AZInsight has a mobile version available.
ASINZen is an Amazon product research tool. ASINZen hosts AZInsight.
Stock Checker is a stock informer for high-demand products in the United Kingdom. It tracks physical sellers along with digital sellers.
Keepa is an Amazon price tracker tool. It tracks daily prices and keeps a record of every product price history.
Seller Assistant App
Seller Assistant App is a product research google chrome extension. It combines Quick View, Stock Checker, IP Alerts, and FBA Calculator.
RevSeller is one of the most valuable tools for Amazon merchants. It’s an all-in-one analysis tool that can provide you with 360° analytics. Merchants can keep up-to-date with the current market insights and maximize profits. Visit Ecompath to get the latest details and information about Ecommerce.